Jill's Crumbs

WELCOME to this on-line journal of my thoughts and of the events of our lives written for my children, near and far. And now featuring the work-in-progress curriculum guide for the Titus 2 Institute.

Name:
Location: Catonsville, Maryland

Monday, November 14, 2005

Church Search Update 3

Pop received notice from the church in Anchorage that he does not match their profile. While any rejection carries a sting--"They don't want us!--there is great consolation in knowing that the Lord is not asking us to move soooooo far away from our family.

Pop and I travel to Philadelphia this coming weekend. Please continue to pray for wisdom.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Edwardo Crum said...

And I Thought It Would Be Cool To Make "March of the Crums" (I Would Have Even Had Morgan Freeman Narrate...

11:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home