Jill's Crumbs

WELCOME to this on-line journal of my thoughts and of the events of our lives written for my children, near and far. And now featuring the work-in-progress curriculum guide for the Titus 2 Institute.

Name:
Location: Catonsville, Maryland

Monday, May 14, 2007

Dear William

Now you are ten. No more single digits for you. I trust that as you enter this new decade you will carry into it all that is sweet and endearing, and leave behind all that is childish.
New adventures face you in the 10s. You will become more independent of your parents, and yet I trust you will learn to be more dependent than ever on your heavenly Father. You will begin to make decisions on your own, and yet I pray that you will always seek God's guidance. I pray that, like Jesus, as you grow in age you will "increase in wisdom and stature and in favor with God and man."
Happy 10th birthday.
Love, Mama

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Matthew R. Crum said...

Since I am so forgetful when it comes to birthdays I have a special gift for you William (Mom please let him know). It was the best gift I ever received when I turned 10 (Mom might be able to tell you what it is). When you come out here this summer, please remind me and I will give it to you then.

10:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home