Jill's Crumbs

WELCOME to this on-line journal of my thoughts and of the events of our lives written for my children, near and far. And now featuring the work-in-progress curriculum guide for the Titus 2 Institute.

Name:
Location: Catonsville, Maryland

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Spring Break

There are two more days of school before our Spring Break begins. We will, of course, be staying close to home for the weekend. There is a communion service on Maundy Thursday evening; an afternoon service on Good Friday; a sunrise service and then the regular service of Morning Prayer on Easter. In addition, Pop and I shall attend the wedding of William's teacher, Miss Snyder, on Saturday. She will then be Mrs. Bauman.

So, after a busy week both at school and church, we will be ready for a restful vacation. We are heading south to visit Grandmother and Grandfather, Aunt Beth and Uncle Scott, and Aunt Marty and Uncle John, Sarah, Trey, Bobby, William, Jeffrey, and the newest addition, Rebekah Rose. We will leave on Monday morning with a stop in Quantico, VA to see the Marine Corps museum which opened there in November 2006. We plan to spend the night in North Carolina and arrive in Simpsonville around lunchtime on Tuesday.

If I knew how to add pictures to my blog I might send pictures of the various activities--Grandfather's 80th birthday party, swimming at Aunt Beth's, etc. Perhaps Aunt Beth will show me how to do that!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Peter said...

What would be sweet, is if you could get a picture of Aunt Beth showing you how to upload a picture... That would be like killing two birds with on stone.

8:13 PM  
Blogger Martha said...

You inspired me, Jill! I decided to learn how to add pictures to my blog. Now I have a picture of Sarah and Rebekah on my blog. :-)

4:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home