Jill's Crumbs

WELCOME to this on-line journal of my thoughts and of the events of our lives written for my children, near and far. And now featuring the work-in-progress curriculum guide for the Titus 2 Institute.

Name:
Location: Catonsville, Maryland

Sunday, August 27, 2006

News from South Africa

I published a short account of my phone conversation with Ben today on the Crum Family Blog. If I can figure out how to post it here, too, I will. Until then, let me encourage you to go there to read it. (And if anyone can walk me through the steps of posting it here, please do so. Thanks!)

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Matthew R. Crum said...

Simple copy and paste from one "create post" box to another is the fastest way I can think of to post in two places. Ctrl-C copies, Ctrl-V pastes. Another option is to link one blog to another. In the "create post" box there is a link option that will allow you to type in a web address, highlight, and select link to insert.

12:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home