Jill's Crumbs

WELCOME to this on-line journal of my thoughts and of the events of our lives written for my children, near and far. And now featuring the work-in-progress curriculum guide for the Titus 2 Institute.

Name:
Location: Catonsville, Maryland

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Experiment in Adding Images


Pop and I spent two days in Annapolis at the end of May, celebrating our 32nd anniversary. Here he is on the campus of the Naval Academy.
This is my first attempt at including pictures on my blog!
When I have figured out how to transfer my vacation photos from his computer to mine I will post some of those, too.
If this works, I'll have to explore the other buttons at the top of this page to see what other amazing effects I can add!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good job!! It was great getting to see you! Mary V.

2:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home