Jill's Crumbs

WELCOME to this on-line journal of my thoughts and of the events of our lives written for my children, near and far. And now featuring the work-in-progress curriculum guide for the Titus 2 Institute.

Name:
Location: Catonsville, Maryland

Saturday, August 04, 2007

Fun in the Sun











We got home last night from a night and a day at the shore. Rev. and Mrs. Francis Tennies kindly gave us the use of their condo on Chincoteague Island, VA which was just a short drive from the National Seashore on Assateague Island. Here's William enjoying the waves!

(I hope these pictures are in sequence--I've spent too much time trying to figure out how to include multiple images.)

O.K.--I've checked the blog and they're not in order, plus--what's with all the space between this post and the next? I need help!



























Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Peter said...

It's like a Quentin tarantino slide show... sweet Mom!

1:04 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

Hi Jill,
Loved the photos. And, I know school is starting, but you are invited to play "What's in a name?" meme. Just read the rules on my blog. If you don't feel like playing or life is too busy, that's just fine.
Hugs, Kim

8:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Jill!!

Just found your blog. Great pictures! The Kerleys (except for Tom at Camp Pendleton) are hanging out in Anchorage. Send me a line at theladytain@aol.com

Kathie

2:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kim--I answered the challenge. Life doesn't get crazy until next week.

Kathie--I'll try to write soon!
Say Hi to everyone from me. I guess you've seen I'm a grandma times 4 now. We took a major road trip this summer to see them all in Indiana and Colorado.

9:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home