Jill's Crumbs

WELCOME to this on-line journal of my thoughts and of the events of our lives written for my children, near and far. And now featuring the work-in-progress curriculum guide for the Titus 2 Institute.

Name:
Location: Catonsville, Maryland

Monday, August 04, 2008

The Bucket List

Middle-aged people often make lists of things they want to do before they "kick the bucket". I suppose young and old people do the same thing. I've made that kind of list myself, in the past. Now I'm realizing that making such a list might be depressing. In fact, I'm resisting the temptation just in case I get discouraged by all the things I think I'd like to do and realize I don't have the time, energy, money (or any combination of the three) to accomplish.

So my question is this--will I be able to do those things in heaven? Will I get to learn new languages? Will I be able to take viola and guitar lessons? Are there airplanes to learn how to fly, horses to ride, whitewater rapids to navigate, new countries to explore? I hope so. But, if not, will it matter to me then?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home